- Although we make every effort to prevent shortages or back-orders, occasionally we will sell out of one or more items more quickly than anticipated, thereby creating a back-order situation. If you order an item whose in-stock inventory reaches zero before we can ship the item to you, we will notify you via email of the backorder situation and the approximate shipping date.
How do I set up an account?
- To set up an account at marineproductsonline.com , click here.
How do I sign-up for your newsletter?
- To receive the marineproductsonline.com newsletter, you will need to navigate to the sidebar (left side of the screen) to enter your email address into the "Newsletter" section. Doing so will automatically sign you up for automated emails from our marketing department.
How do I start a return?
- Please visit our Returns Homepage for more details. You may also email us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I get a Return Authorization Number?
- Once you have contacted us with the appropriate information, you will be contacted via e-mail from a customer service representative with the return authorization number and any other information you will need to complete your return.
Can I return a used item?
- If the item you received is defective, you can return the item. Please contact email@example.com. If the item is not defective, we are unable to accept the return.
Where do I write my Return Authorization Number (RA #)?
- Write the RA# clearly on the OUTSIDE of the shipping box.
*DO NOT write your RA#, put shipping labels, or tape over the original manufacturer packaging. Doing so will void your return.
Who pays for the shipping on a return?
- If the return is due to an error by marineproductsonline.com or the manufacturer, we will pay for the shipping. Otherwise, you are responsible for paying the return shipping. Please get a tracking number to ensure your package is received by marineproductsonline.com.
Our site is 100% secure, guaranteed.
- We understand how important it is to you to know that your credit card and other personal information is safe and secure at all times. We guarantee that your information will be kept safe and secure. If ever, for any reason, your data is compromised and any unauthorized charges are placed on your account (which transactions are traceable to a transaction through our store), you will be repaid any charges not covered by your credit card company.
It's simple, your card information is safe with us, or we will cover the costs.
Where are you located?
- We are located on the outer skirts of New Orleans, in River Ridge, LA.
How do I track an order?
- You can track your order by:
- Logging into your account
- Review tracking information sent via email when the order was placed.
What shipping methods do you offer?
- We offer USPS First Class, Priority and FedEx.